13 Aug Carbar Subscription Survey August 2020 Competition Terms and Conditions
For your chance to win, simply complete our short online survey and answer the question “What is the one thing that would make an Electric Vehicle (EV) subscription appealing today?”
Whether you’re subscribed already or thinking about it, we’d love to hear from you.
Entries close 11.59pm Monday 31 August 2020
The winner will be contacted Thursday 3 September 2020.
* Entries to the competition close 11.59pm 31 August 2020. Full terms and conditions can be found below. For entrants who are not currently subscribers to Carbar, an upfront fee applies and is not covered in the prize (minimum total value $436). Normal Car Subscription terms and conditions apply.
Carbar Competition August 2020 – Terms and Conditions
- Entry into the competition is deemed acceptance of these conditions of entry. Incomplete or incomprehensible entries will be deemed ineligible. This is a game of skill and chance plays no part in determining the winners.
- Entry is open to Australian residents located in Sydney, Brisbane or Melbourne, 21 years and over with a minimum of a P2 licence. Employees and their immediate families of the Promoter and its agencies associated with this promotion are not eligible to enter.
- Limit of one entry per individual.
- To enter the competition, entrants must, between 10:00 AEDT on 13 August 2020 and 23:59 AEDT on 31 August 2020 (“the Promotion Period”):
a. visit https://forms.gle/PKvJXxBAGJrdTByw7;
b. complete the online form by telling us in 25 words or less “What is the one thing that would make an Electric Vehicle (EV) subscription appealing today?”; and
c. provide the contact details required in the online form, including your email address.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entrant whom the Promoter believes either has tampered with the entry process or has submitted an entry otherwise than in accordance with these conditions of entry.
- All valid entries received during the Promotion Period will be reviewed by the judging panel.
- Each entry will be individually judged based on originality and creativity. (“Judging Criteria”).
- The entry deemed to be the winner by the judging panel in accordance with the Judging Criteria will win a 4-week car subscription with Carbar (min total prize value = $436.00 AUD). Upfront fee applies for new customers. This will be payable by the winner if the winner is not already a Carbar customer (min $436). Subscriptions have no minimum term but upfront, initial and subscription fees are non-refundable.
- There is only one (1) winner for this competition.
- The winner will be announced on this page at 12pm Thursday 3 September 2020. Each entrant agrees to the use of their information for this purpose as a condition of entering the competition.
- The Promoter will contact the winner with information about how to redeem the prize. If the winner does not or is not able to claim any prize at a time stipulated by the Promoter for any reason, the prize will be forfeited by the winner and cash will not be awarded in lieu of the prize.
- The Promoter is not liable for any loss or damage suffered (including indirect or consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained as a result of the prize except for liability that cannot be excluded by law.
- To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter is not responsible or liable for any problems or the performance, availability or failure of any kind, including the malfunction or performance of any telecommunications or technology network, lines, or systems or the availability or performance of the online entry process.
- The Promoter’s decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into. Prizes are not exchangeable or transferable and cannot be redeemed for cash.
- Entries lodged by automatic or programmed methods of entry will be disqualified. If the Promoter reasonably suspects that an entry has been submitted using false, fraudulent or misleading information, or contrary to these terms and conditions, the Promoter may disqualify the entry.
- If for any reason this promotion is not capable of running as planned, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition.
- using and disclosing the entrant’s personal information for the purposes of conducting competition, redeeming a Prize and any matter connected to, or incidental to the competition; and
- using the entrant’s name, likeness, image and/or voice (including photograph, film and/or recording) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for any purpose at the Promoter’s sole discretion.
- The Promoter is Carbar Autos ABN 36 612 049 260 of 21 Walkers Rd, Nunawading VIC 3131