Refer-A-Friend Terms & Conditions (“Conditions of Claim”)
|Promoter:||Carbar Holdings Pty Ltd ABN 36 612 049 260, 21 Walkers Rd, Nunawading, VIC 3131, Australia. Ph: 1300 620 685|
|Promotional Period:||Start date: 23/11/21 at 12:00 am AEDT|
The Promoter reserves the right to end this offer at any time.
|Eligible claimants:||Claims are only open to ACT, NSW, QLD and VIC residents who are 21 years and over.|
|How To Claim||To claim $100 in credit with Carbar, the claimant (‘the Referring Friend’) must visit the Carbar subscriber dashboard and follow the prompts to share their unique URL with friends and family (the ‘Referred Friend’) via email during the Promotional Period. |
The Referring Friend shall receive a $100 Carbar credit for each Referred Friend that signs up to Carbar via the unique URL and becomes an active subscriber (subject to the limitations outlined below). The Referred Friend shall also receive a $100 Carbar credit upon signing up and becoming an active subscriber.
The unique URL provided to existing Carbar members will expire on the last day of each month (and a new unique URL will be provided). Each unique URL can only be used ten (10) times during the month it is valid (i.e. by ten (10) different Referred Friends).
|Claims permitted:||Each Referring Friend can claim a maximum of $500 in Carbar credit per month. There is a limit of one (1) claim permitted per Referred Friend.|
|Gift Description||The gift is a $100 Carbar credit (on the upfront fee)|
|Number of this voucher||Unlimited|
|Further Voucher Details:|
The referrer voucher is subject to the following conditions:
Any ancillary costs associated with redeeming the Carbar credit are not included. Any unused balance of the Carbar credit will not be awarded as cash. Redemption of the Carbar credit is subject to any terms and conditions of the issuer.Carbar credit will be automatically applied to the claimant’s account and can be used by entering the promotional code provided upon checkout.Carbar credits cannot be accrued
The referee voucher is subject to the following conditions:
Any ancillary costs associated with redeeming the Carbar credit are not included. Any unused balance of the Carbar credit will not be awarded as cash. Redemption of the Carbar credit is subject to any terms and conditions of the issuer.Carbar credit is valid for sixty (60) days from the date it is awarded.Carbar credit will be automatically applied to the claimant’s account and can be used by entering the promotional code provided upon checkout.Carbar credits cannot be accrued.
- The claimant agrees and acknowledges that they have read these Conditions of Claim (and Schedule) and that claiming a gift in the Promotion is deemed to be acceptance of these Conditions of Claim (and Schedule). Any capitalised terms used in these Conditions of Claim have the meaning given in the Schedule, unless stated otherwise. Offer not valid in conjunction with any other offer.
- The Promotion commences on the Start Date and ends on the End Date (“Promotional Period”). Claims are deemed to be received at the time of receipt by the Promoter and not at the time of transmission or deposit by the claimant. Records of the Promoter and its agencies are final and conclusive as to the time of receipt.
- Valid and eligible claims will be accepted during the Promotional Period, while stocks last.
- Employees (and their immediate family members) of agencies/companies directly associated with the conduct of this Promotion, the Promoter, businesses involved in determination of successful claimants for the Promotion, businesses involved in the management of the Promotion, any organisation benefiting from the Promotion, the Promoter’s distributors, suppliers, subsidiary companies/businesses and associated companies and agencies are not eligible to claim. “Immediate family member” means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
- No part of a gift is exchangeable, redeemable for cash or any other item or transferable, unless otherwise specified in writing by the Promoter.
- Each gift will be awarded to the person named in the claim and any claim that is made on behalf of a claimant or by a third party will be invalid. If there is a dispute as to the identity of a claimant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the claimant.
- Any guarantee or warranty given is in addition to any relevant statutory guarantees and warranties and nothing in these Conditions of Claim restricts, excludes or modifies or purports to restrict, exclude or modify any statutory consumer rights under any applicable law including the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth).
- If for any reason any aspect of this Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of computer virus, communications network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failure or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion and invalidate any affected claims, or suspend or modify a gift.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to validate and check the authenticity of claims and claimant’s details (including a claimant’s identity, age and place of residence). In the event that a claimant cannot provide suitable proof as required by the Promoter to validate their claim, the claimant will forfeit the gift in whole and no substitute will be offered. Incomplete, indecipherable, inaudible, incorrect and illegible claims, as applicable, will at the Promoter’s discretion be deemed invalid and not eligible to claim a gift. Claims containing offensive or defamatory comments, or which breach any law or infringe any third party rights, including intellectual property rights, are not eligible to claim a gift. The use of any automated software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an individual to automatically claim repeatedly is prohibited and may render all claims submitted by that individual invalid.
- The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify claims in the event of non-compliance with these Conditions of Claim. In the event that there is a dispute concerning the conduct of the Promotion or claiming a gift, the Promoter will resolve the dispute in direct consultation with the claimant. If the dispute cannot be resolved the Promoter’s decision will be final.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence or wilful misconduct) in connection with this Promotion or accepting or using any gift (or recommendation), except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
- The claimant will participate in and co-operate as required with all reasonable marketing and editorial activities relating to the Promotion, including (but not limited to) being recorded, photographed, filmed or interviewed and acknowledges that the Promoter may use any such marketing and editorial material without further reference or compensation to them.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications and the claimant must seek their own independent financial advice in regards to the tax implications relating to the gift or acceptance of the gift.
- Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of these rights.