Direct Debit - switch to
an easier way to pay
We’ve partnered with GoCardless, an online tool which makes it easy for you to pay your car subscription using Direct Debit.
Who is GoCardless?
GoCardless is an approved, accredited and authorised Direct Debit provider, who works with over 30,000 organisations in the UK, Europe and Australia, including Sage, Xero, TripAdvisor and Salesforce.
Why switch to Direct Debit?
It’s true that a lease requires less of an upfront expense compared to a traditional loan, but subscription minimises the upfront cost without the long-term commitment.
- You set up payment once, and after that, it’s taken automatically on the invoice due date
- Payments are notified in advance, giving you the chance to raise any issues about the payment
- Payments are automatic, so you won’t miss payment and there’s no risk of late payment fees
- Payments are protected so you have the right to cancel or receive a full refund for any payment taken in error
- You can cancel your Direct Debit payments at any time
Direct Debit through GoCardless is our preferred payment method
We’ve introduced Direct Debit because we think it is easier for you to pay and it also keeps our costs down, which in turn keep our subscription service costs down too. There are no transaction fees and payments are automatic so you won’t get chased and reduce the risk of late payment fees.
Pay your Car Subscription through GoCardless
All you need to do is enter your details once online and as soon as subscription payment is due, we’ll collect payment straight from your pre-agreed bank account.
01.Login to your Carbar account
02.Navigate to your Account and Billings
03.Click Payment Option
Have a Question?
If you have any questions on paying using Direct Debit through GoCardless, please refer to GoCardless’ FAQs for customers.
If you have questions relating to your existing subscription payments, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org